Most of us at some point, no matter our age, will experience skin blemishes.
When we say blemishes, in this case we mean things such as…
- Blood spots (red/purple coloured spots that appear on the skin)
- Milia (small white bumps which is Keratin trapped beneath the skin, commonly around the cheeks and eyes)
- Skin tags (small soft, skin coloured growths, commonly found on the neck, armpits, groin)
- Warts/moles (small firm/rough lumps on the skin, commonly appear on hands and knuckles)
- Facial thread veins (also known as spider veins, broken veins and telangiectasias. Small blood vessels that have become visible)
- Xanthelasma (raised yellowish lump typically found around the eyelids)
- Seborric Keratosis (Warty spot like, can be raised, can have a smooth or warty surface)…..
and much more.
Here at e.m.skin clinic & beauty we have a specific Advanced Blemish Removal clinic that we regularly run to treat these skin concerns.
A full and thorough consultation is carried out to start which includes a skin patch test in the area to be treated, full treatment plan to follow as well as aftercare guidance.
Please contact us if you would like any more information regarding our advanced blemish removal.